Types, purpose and operation of cookies
How to disable cookies in most common browsers
What happens when cookies are disabled
Changes in the cookies policy
- Using cookies via the website es
Cookies are associated with an anonymous user and their computer and do not collect personal data. Users can configure their browser not to allow the installation of cookies used by FRESÓN DE PALOS websites, without their rejection preventing the user from accessing the services; however, not allowing the installation of cookies can reduce the speed and quality of operation of the Website or even prevent the services from being used.
Classification of cookies by duration:
“Session” or “Persistent” cookies: the first ones are deleted when the browser is closed, while the second one remains on the computer.
“Own” or “Third-party” cookies: These depend on whether they are served by the website itself or a third party.
Classification of cookies by purpose:
User input or session cookies: Used to log in or for shopping carts, for example.
- Authentication cookies: Identify the user once they log in to the system.
- User centric security cookies: Aimed at increasing the security of a service requested by the user, such as controlling security when trying repeatedly to access a registry system.
- Multimedia Player session or Flash cookies: Used to store the technical data necessary to play video or audio (such as image quality or network speed).
- Load balancing session cookies: Store information only about connection points (a technical cookie).
- UI customisation cookies: Usually used to customise the appearance of the website (e.g. language).
- Social plug-in content sharing cookies: Networks usually have “plug-in modules” that website owners can integrate into the platform so that users of shared networks share their contacts. These plug-ins involve the installation of cookies on users’ computers.
- Third party advertising: Cookies used for third-party ad networks.
- Analytical cookies: Produce statistics, e.g. on the flow of visitors or browsing patterns.
- Add This
- Cookies to link content and share files on social networks. They provide information on the content most shared and via which social networks.
- Google Analytics
Each time a user visits a service, a tool from an external provider (Google Analytics) provides a web analysis service.
This service is provided by Google, Inc., a company located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California, CA 94043, United States.
Google uses this information and provides FRESÓN DE PALOS with statistical data on the use of the website, and may send this information to third parties in specific legal cases, or when these third parties deal with the information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data available to Google. The aims of these cookies are:
Count the number of visitors and browsing time on our website.
Record the most visited contents.
State if the user is new or has previously visited the Website.
This website can use the Google Adwords remarketing tool. This tool allows you to post content ads on the Google network based on previous user visits to our website. To do this, some of our website pages include a remarketing tag that configures cookies to determine the type of ad to be displayed to users based on their browsing habits on the website. Remarketing lists are stored in a Google server database, where all the cookie IDs associated with each list or category of interest are stored; information identifying the user is never stored.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of information about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes indicated above.
You can disable the use of Google cookies via your browser privacy settings in the links shown later in this “Cookies Policy”.
- Types, purpose and operation of the cookies used on the website
|Cookie name||Own or 3rd Party||Aim||Date of
|Does it involve access to personal data?||
|3rd Party||Used to distinguish users.
Used to distinguish users.
Used to limit the percentage of requests
- How to disable cookies in common browsers
They can be blocked or disabled via your browser’s configuration tools. The browser allows you to reject the installation of all or some cookies.
Below are the links to the main browsers’ tools where you can learn how to disable cookies.
Versions 7 and 8
Version 10 and later
- What happens when cookies are disabled?
Changes in cookies policy
FRESÓN DE PALOS may modify this cookies policy, either by incorporating new cookies due to the need for new content to be offered or due to legislative or regulatory requirements. So Users are advised to visit it before beginning website browsing, and every time they revisit.